Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Show Your Summit Spirit Wherever You Go


Share your travel tales, or how you enjoy down- time while listening to The Summit, and a photo with the 91.3 logo. My husband and I and our three children have just returned from a memorable trip to Italy. I thought it would be nice to have our picture taken in front of the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa, while holding a Summit logo that I had cut from a bag. Next trip, I'll try to make sure that the logo is more visible. Wouldn't it be cool to see where in the world people are loving The Summit? Maybe even in your own backyard. Send your photo stories to summitblog@gmail.com or to The Summit's Flickr page.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful you were able to travel to Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so beautiful. It was so nice to see family there too. I will work on posting more photos from Italy.

    ReplyDelete